February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

This year, I treated Chris to 14 Days of Valentines. I got the idea from the blog Mommy by day...Crafter by Night. You should check her out. She offered free printable labels for this project, and they were too cute to turn down. I used some of the same items as she did, but I changed some of them up to fit Chris better. 

He got one gift a day beginning February 1-February 14. See his loot: 

Day 1: I heart you

This is difficult to see, but it's a plastic heart-shaped container. 





Day 2: You Rock My World



Day 3 : I love you more than chocolate and that's a lot


Day 4: Have a great day Cupcake


Day 5: I'm so Fortunate to have you


Day 6: A little birdie told me that you were looking for a Valentine...How about you Chews me...



Day 7: You make my heart Bounce


Day 8: Love Potion


Day 9: You are one Hot Tamale
This is the blogger's photo because I forgot to photograph this day 


Day 10: I've got a Crush on you!




Day 11: Howdy Partner. What are the chances I have a Shot of being your Valentine?



Day 12: It's a Treat being your Valentine!



Day 13: I love you, Valentine




 Day 14: 10 Things I love about you..in a cute little jar



Now bookmark this post so you can do this for your sweetie next year!!


2 comments:

  1. You're so creative!!! next  year, you have to be my valentine. :) Topher is a lucky fella!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite impressed with the creative valentine ideas. I am quite thankful to my friend for inviting me on her twin daughters' birthday last week. Came to know about such a lavish venue NYC and many other ideas for kids' merriment. Will celebrate my son's birthday also in a great impressive way this time.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for The Muddy Truth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails