January 30, 2012

My husband can build stuff

Look at my new bookcase!

 

Chris made it for me. He got a fancy air compressor thingy with tools for Christmas from his folks, and he's been busy. 

I had a sad brown bookcase in my office area, but it was falling apart. Doesn't this look better?


It matches the desk that Laura made for me. Aren't I lucky to have people who make things?


Chris also made this silverware drawer insert. It's way better and makes a whole lot more sense than the little plastic one we had. 


Yay! I can't wait to see what I get...I mean, what Chris makes, next. 


2 comments:

  1. Very nice. The room really came together. I have this blank space in the den...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great!  Good job, Chris!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for The Muddy Truth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails