November 29, 2011

Trimming my first real tree and taking bets on my cat

Say hello to my first live Christmas tree. It's in the midst of being lit. 


It's a real tree!


With tree stems, seed looking things and everything.


Grace doesn't seem to think much about it. She sniffed it a bit while it was drying out in the garage, but she seems kind of over it. 


But what about this guy? 


What's he looking at? Is he eyeing the tree? Does he have a plot to take it over and climb to its very top? 


We're not sure either. So the tree will sit, lit and waiting, two days before an ornament touches its branches. If the tree survives two days, surely Porter will no longer care. Surely. 

So what's your vote? Will the tree survive a cat's curiosity? Leave me a comment and tell me your vote. Happy holidays!

2 comments:

  1. I think Porter's gonna wait until after the ornaments go up before he brings the tree down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, shiny things and kitty... it's going down!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for The Muddy Truth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails