September 29, 2011

Washcloth lollipops: Easy Baby Gift

As I've shared, I got a new nephew recently! I decided I needed to find something cute to make for him. I got inspiration from here to make washcloth lollipops. 


The first time I rolled them up, they looked more like flowers. I added two more washcloths to make the ring larger, and they looked more like a lollipop. 


The sticks are baby spoons!



I took step-by-step photos as I made these, but they have disappeared from my camera. I thought I uploaded everything before I cleared my memory card, but I didn't. Sad. Anyway, I ended up with three extra spoons, so I wrapped them together as one stick. 


 

I printed out an image of real lollipop and taped it to the cellophane sack around the three-as-one spoons. 


I really did take several finished photos, but I don't have them. Thankfully Crystal, my sister-in-law, took this photo of the finished product. 


I wrote, "Happy Birthday, Colton! We're a sucker for you already!"

Get it? Sucker....lollipop. 

I was pleased with the project, and it was the perfect hospital gift. Small and cute, but easy to get home. And useful!





2 comments:

Disqus for The Muddy Truth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails