June 16, 2011

Furmination


No one has been terminated or begun their own country. I'm talking about The Furminator.

It's this amazing deshedding tool that we use on Grace and Porter. Porter is the best illustrative subject because he loves to be furminated.   


The Furminator brushes all the hair that would eventually fall on our floor and furniture and be picked up by our vacuum


All that hair is just from a few swipes through his coat. I love this thing!


In other Porter news, he's taken to our new dining room table and chairs.


 It's Porter approved!



**This is not a paid promotion for Furminator. I just love it!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!! I have the exact same scratch thing! I love the carpet part...it helps to prevent me scratch up Mom's furniture. -Pepper Woerner

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for The Muddy Truth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails