April 20, 2011

Spa Shower

So after my cake story, let's focus on the fun event that I made the cake in honor of. This is Nicole. She's my neighbor. She's engaged to Shawn! They are getting married in May, and I thought it would be fun to get the group of girls together for an evening of manicures, pedicures, food, drinks and cake ;) We rented the Nail Bar on the Island for the evening. 




I brought in a spread of chicken pineapple skewers, veggies and a herb cheese dip, Captain Rodney's Cheese Bake with Ritz crackers and "the cake." 





Here's the bride enjoying her pedicure. I also brought some rose champagne to fulfill the girlie atmosphere. 



This is Amy with Nicole. Amy is also a neighbor. We are so lucky to have such awesome neighbors!



Hey, Jenny! How's that shellac treating you?


Kendra, we're so glad you brought your smiling face!


Laura came too!


 We did cut into the cake...



And, I think the bride-to-be was pleased. 




But, Kendra has something to say about it...No just kidding. She had something to say for sure, but not about the cake. 




I think everyone had a good time, and it was a  good excuse to be pampered with the girls on a Monday night. 



Nothing tops having good girl friends!



 {Lauren, Amy, Meghan, Allison, Nicole, Jenny, Laura, Kendra}



Happy Spa Shower, Nicole!




1 comment:

  1. Woot woot! I vote we do it again in about 2 weeks when my shellac needs to be re-done.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for The Muddy Truth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails