February 6, 2011

My New Camera Strap

 
It's here! 
 
 


My new camera strap. 
 




I had it made by Swanky Camera Couture, after reading about Megan's.
 
Know the neat part? It's reversible!






 Now look at my blog background. Now look at the camera strap. Don't you think they match almost perfectly?





The attachment straps are also very nice because they have these "fast release" buttons in case I need to wash my strap. The fabric is super soft too.




And, she added a lens cap holder for free.





So far I think it's adorable and can't wait to show it off. 

Wonder if I could wear it to the grocery store and snap some produce shots?

1 comment:

  1. If your camera is attached to the strap how did you take a picture of it? The paradox of it all!! The humanity!!! Oh, a camera phone? Never mind I'm good. Carry on.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for The Muddy Truth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails