April 15, 2010

Flashback: 2007

2007 was a great year. All of my favorite people lived in Little Rock. Kathy was there; Anna was there; and Chris and I were there. I think we relied heavily on each other, and it was great for our friendship.

I was reminded of 2007 today as I was reviewing old photographs. Apparently, also in 2007, Accessory City opened in Little Rock, and Kathy, Anna and I went to check it out. There may only be four photographs, but it's worth reliving.





Oh those girls, whom I love.

1 comment:

  1. This actually brought a little tear to my eye. Living in the same city was just so amazing. Maybe in 20 years we can have a redo. I remember that trip to accessory city. We hadn't even had anything to drink!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for The Muddy Truth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails