February 5, 2010

Shopping Tips

So do any of you subscribe to those member-only shopping sites? I have subscribed to several--they are free--and I like it because they email me about sales each day. I don't buy things everyday--don't worry husband--but it's fun to see what's out there. Some of the sites are more customized than others. Some have things that are still way too expensive, but it's like window-shopping without having to find a parking space. Here's a list of ones that I use.


Rue La La. http://www.ruelala.com/invite/acook44 
I REALLY like this one because they sell more than just clothing. They have amazing deals on home goods, wines, foods, luggage, clothing and more. I've purchased from them, and I've never had a problem.



Beyond the Rack. www.beyondtherack.com
This one is only clothing, and only high-end clothing. They also sell purses, watches, accessories and clothing. They have crazy good deals. I just bought a $125 purse for $29 with $9 shipping. This site requires an invitation, so if you're interested leave me a comment, and I'll send you one.



Shop It To Me. www.shopittome.com
This is the most customized one. You can create a profile with your sizes, shops you like, brands you like, categories like shoes, etc. It's all clothing and accessories, and I like it because they show sales from shops that I already buy from. Sometimes I'm too intimidated to buy clothing from stores that I've never tried before, so it's nice they send me notices when my staple stores like Ann Taylor Loft and Banana Republic are having sales. I'm not sure if this one requires an invitation, but if you want to sign-up let me know, and I'll send you the info.


One Kings Lane. www.onekingslane.com
This is the most recent one I've discovered. It's all home goods, from knives and cookware to paper goods and artwork. It has amazing brands on sale. In the last week, they've had Peacock Alley, Kate Spade and more. It's very cool. I haven't ordered from them yet, but you've got to check it out. I think you'll need an invitation, so let me know if you want one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The Muddy Truth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails