August 31, 2009

Upstairs!


This is the office. Which is still a little in progress.

We do have our diplomas hung, and I'm currently looking for organizational supplies for the closet. I'm also thinking about getting a daybed in here later down the road to have another guest room.


The guest room with Chris' family's antique bed.




The guest bathroom. Doesn't really photograph very well ;)




This is our magical new bed. The mattress is wonderful and new and I love the bed. The Sferra sheets are great and have a little bit of detail.



The color in these pics are a little off, but you get the idea. You can also see that my side of the bed is undone. I can't decide on a bedside table and accessories. I kind of like that it's in the works. Gives me something to shop for!

I have more to share, but this is just a tasting. As you can tell, we are loving our house!

1 comment:

  1. I just heard from Dianne last week that you had moved. So sorry to see you go but best of luck in Memphis and welcome to the blogosphere. I think you will like it here! xoxo Tobi

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for The Muddy Truth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails