June 30, 2009

Tunica and friends



We went to Tunica this Saturday.


And guess who was there!!!!





Laura, Areta, Julie and Anna (and their spouses) made the trek to Tunica for the weekend, and we were so happy to see them. We enjoyed a little bit of gambling, a lot of catching up and tons of laughs. Chris and I had a wedding to go to that night, or we would have loved to stay the entire time.

I missed a picture of the other guys, but here is Chris and Steve.


And me and Anna! It was so nice to be with her again. I've forgotten how nice is it to speak with someone on my level ;)




1 comment:

  1. It was great spending time with y'all. We'll definitely get together next time we head over to Memphis. Also check out our blog to see just how exciting our life is here back in LR (and by that I mean pictures of our dog):
    http://drsrouton.blogspot.com

    I'll try to get around to doing a Tunica post soon.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for The Muddy Truth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails