June 19, 2009

Bulls eye!


I found Target!!

........in Mississippi


I don't know what to tell you people. I was trusting my iPhone's Map feature, and maybe between having to click to the next step, watch the road and keep the phone from going to sleep, I must have missed some exit or ramp or turn. Okay, I did one or more of those things. 

I meant to go to F and I went to A:

The best part of the story is that once I realized I was lost, I determined that I would turn around at the upcoming exit. I pull off at the next exit, and there was a TARGET!

It was a miracle that no one could have planned. Thank you Horn Lake, Mississippi, Target for being there when I needed you. 

On the way home, ya know, back to Tennessee, I stopped at the Tennessee welcome center. Just a little shout out to Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The Muddy Truth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails