June 30, 2009

1 month

That's how long I've been unemployed. My last day at the magazine was May 29th and yesterday, June 29th, I accepted a job offer. Take that recession!

I am now the new account manager at Valeo Marketing here in Memphis. I'm very excited to get started and back to a work routine. I think Chris may miss me being around the house, cleaning, grocery shopping, etc., but an additional paycheck may sway him ;)

So long soap operas (no I never got that bored), mornings with Food Network and mid-day grocery shopping. I'm headed back to the real world!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO proud of you. A month is nothing in the job hunting world. I hope that this is a perfect fit for you. We need a phone date! I must hear more.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for The Muddy Truth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails